Whether you’re talking to your spouse, boss, co-worker, or your child, you need to get your message across to them. The first step to improving your communication is becoming a better listener. You need to be heard, but just as important, you need to hear.
How you communicate has a direct impact on your career, your family life and your relationships. In fact, there’s nothing in human relations that you do more than communicate. It’s about connection. We have a need to feel understood by others.
People who know how to connect are known as powerful communicators. They are successful. If you want to learn how to communicate successfully and really connect with others, sign up for my special DISC Workshop:
DISC Communication Workshop
What we will talk about during this special training session:
- What is 5 times more effective in getting your message across than the words you’re speaking.
- What will make the hearer disbelieve you, even if you’re telling the truth!
- What makes up 55% of the message your listener receives, and it has nothing to do with the words you choose.
- What role your voice plays in communicating. How to control your voice to become a powerful communicator.
- Why you’ll be more effective in your communication if you talk less.
- Techniques to avoid misunderstanding and make the other person feel that you really understand them.
- Clues to look for while you’re listening to see how they really feel.
- How to actively listen and still get your message across!
In this unique workshop you will experience an engaging activities and a coaching experience that will forever change your communication dynamics. You’ll have a clear understanding of what you can do to become a champion communicator!